TriplePlay Softball Extras and Options
Pitching Machine Balls – From $55 per dozen
The TriplePlay Softball machine works best with dimple balls. Special dimple balls with the red laces embedded into the ball work the best.
AutoFeed System $999
The automatic feed system from Sports Machines America will work on any standard pitching machine, however it is especially well suited and designed for the TriplePlay Pro Softball pitching machine. The hopper holds about 40 softballs (hopper extender – 75 balls). The batter will hear a beep and see a series of 3 timing lights — then the ball is released down a clear tube into the machine. Perfect timing system with the batter seeing the ball all the way through the throwing wheels.
Hopper Extender $99
The Hopper Extender fits onto the top of the ball storage hopper located on the top of the Auto Feed System. This special extender will increase the ball capacity to 75 softballs.
Protective Cover $99
Special vinyl cover designed for the unique shape of the TriplePlay.
TriplePlay is backed by a 3 year warranty covering both parts and labor.
TRIPLEPLAY PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- Types of Balls
- Special Dimple Softballs. Do not use regular “game” softballs.
- Ball Feed System
- Hand Feed (40 balls using Auto Feed Option – 75 balls with Hopper Extender)
- Type of Pitches
- Straight Balls, Risers; Change Ups, Drop Curves; Curves; Screws, Drop Screws and straight Drops.
- Pitch Speed
- 35 to 70 MPH
- Programs & Pitches
- Repeat (approximately 30 seconds to change pitches)
- Pitch Modes
- Hand Feed (Auto Feed System Option Available)
- Pitch Interval
- 5 Seconds between feeds minimum
- Ball Release Height
- 36″H x 30″L x 3″W
- 185 lbs
- Electrical Power
- 115V grounded extension